Massive Lush Haul!

It's been so long since I've written a post and honestly, I've really missed it! School has been the main reason for my non existent blog posts along with work. Hopefully I'll be able to find a little more time and try and start up regularly scheduled posts as this is something I really am passionate about.

Moving on from the boring stuff, a couple of weeks ago I travelled on up to Melbourne which of course meant I had to go on a massive spending spree at Lush! The Easter range had just come out so I was lucky enough to grab a couple of limited seasonal products. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter filled with lots of chocolate and time with family!


+ Frozen Bath Bomb ($8.95)
Frozen is a beautiful sky blue bath bomb with a darker blue band. I believe that the bath bomb is inspired by Disney's Frozen, and it looks exactly how you would expect a Frozen themed bath bomb to look. The scent is sweet with hints of neroli and rose oil, giving it a floral scent which I love. This is one I just can't wait to try out!



+ Bouncy Bunny Shower Jelly ($7.95)
This is an absolute beaut of a product. I'd never tried any of Lush's shower jellies before but this one has me sold. It smells absolutely amazing containing Brazilian orange oil which gives it a zesty kick. Another selling point for me was that it was shaped into the most adorable little bunny. I felt terrible cutting him up to use in the shower but I thought that way it would last a lot longer. It wasn't till I got home that I realised I should've picked up a couple more of these, luckily I was able to grab some more online which are being shipped at the moment. I'll be able to get a proper photo of the whole bunny once they arrive. 



+ Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb ($8.95)
Look how cute he is! This bath bomb is a bit on the pricey side but sure is eggcelent. Humpty contains Brazilian orange oil just like his bouncy bunny friend, although in my opinion I can't smell it at all. This would have to be one of my favourites because it just has such a lovely scent which to me just smells like Lush. There is a little surprise on the inside which can be used for a whole other bath making it worth the price in my opinion.



+ Mask of Magnaminty ($16.95)
I've brought this face mask before and just needed to stock up. This mask comes in a thick green paste which smells strongly of peppermint. What makes this better than the fresh face masks in my opinion is the fact that it has a much longer expiration date meaning you don't have to hurry trying to use it up!



+ Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bar ($10.95)
Another product from the Easter collection. These carrots have a tropical scent and can be used multiple times in the bath. Once again the scent isn't very strong for me so hopefully once I try them out in the bath the scent will develop a little.



+ Sex Bomb Bath Bomb ($6.50)
Everyone's favourite! I just couldn't resist picking a couple of these floral scented beauties. Sex Bomb contains jasmine and ylang-ylang oil making it a luxurious and relaxing bath bomb. 



+ The Comforter Bubble Bar ($10.95)
The comforter is a berryrific bath product which I just can't wait to try out. I wasn't too sure about the scent at first but I've grown to love it. Hoping to get a few uses out of the product as it is such a big bubble bar.



+ Rose Jam Bubbleroon ($7.50)
I was surprised at how small this product is especially when you compare it to The Comforter although it does smell great. To me it smells like the Turkish delight I would get at the farmers market, this would be due to it containing rose oil and rose absolute. So excited to have a rose scented bubble bath, I'm hoping it's going to turn the water pink! 



+ Brightside Bubble Bar ($10.95)
This is one of the presents I brought for my mum as an Easter gift but I was able to give it a sniff before wrapping it up for her. Brightside has a super citrusy scent as it contains tangerine and mandarin oil. It's a lovely bright colour and around the same size as The Comforter making it worth the money as you can get a couple of uses out of it.



+ Let the Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser ($17.95)
Another product I purchased for my mum, this cleanser smells identical to the Popcorn Lip Scrub. It looks a little odd, but to use you simply take a pinch and add some warm water in your hand. The cleanser is then ready to be applied to the face. 




Thanks for reading <3 Let me know in the comments if you'd like me to review any of the products I mentioned above (: As always check out the lush website for a more accurate description. 


12 comments

  1. BUT. The carrots. I love them so much. That is all.

    http://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't used them, maybe tonight!! I hope you stocked up before they all sold out!

      Jess x

      Delete
  2. I think I wanna try the sex bomb! hahahaha great recomendations! :)

    www.goodselfie.com.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's an amazing bath bomb (:

      Jess x

      Delete
  3. The Comforter Bubble Bar and the carrots!! those are so cute and I love them :)

    Dilini
    http://crystalandstars.blogspot.com/ | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE Mask of Magminty! I've not bought it in so long though, think you've inspired my next Lush purchase :P
    I'm also on the look for a new cleanser too, I've nearly finished my Soap and Glory one so Let the Good Times Roll could be on the cards too.
    Great post :)
    Lauren X
    thelaurenashleymcgheeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!!!!!!! LTGTR is so amazing and smells delicious! Thank you so much <3

      Jess x

      Delete
  5. Wow, loved the post! I'm going to buy plenty of bath bombs this month so I'm glad I stumbled upon to this :-)

    ♥: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm hoping to do the same hehe, can't wait <3

      Jess x

      Delete
  6. Aw everything looks so lovely! I visited Lush Oxford Street last month for the first time and returned obsessed with everything Lush related xD the Easter collection pieces look so gorgeous, I'm wishing I could reverse time a little haha! Loving your blog! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my dream to get to go to the Oxford Street store someday, you're so lucky to have got to go! Thank you so much xx

      Jess x

      Delete

Back to Top