What I Got For Christmas - 2015

Once again another overdue Christmas blog post! It's crazy to think that it's already 2016, It's so weird seeing 2016 everywhere. I don't quite believe it yet. 

So for my first post of 2016 we're going to be diving into what I got for Christmas last year... Sounds like it was such a long time ago! I've picked out a couple of my favourite things I got as gifts, I was also given a laptop which I absolutely love. This in no way meant to be me bragging  I've just loved reading everyone else's "What I Got For Christmas" posts so I hope you enjoy mine :)






The Body Shop 
+ Strawberry soap
+ Strawberry hand cream
+ Strawberry born lippy (lip balm)
+ Fuji green tea body lotion and body wash gift set


Lush
+ Peeping Santa bubble bar
+ King of Skin body butter




+ Avon Mrs. Frosty Bubble Bath 
+ Strawberry Yogurt Masque




+ Dusk aromatherapy calm - Lavender and Rose
+ Natio - Cottage Garden  


Yes, I've started to eat the chocolate and bar! 

+ Loving Earth - salted caramel chocolate 
+ Clif Bars - Blueberry Crisp + more

Thanks to everyone who got me something, I love every gift that I received :) If you want me to review any of the beauty leave a comment down below. I read and reply to every comment! x 

19 comments

  1. That Natio candle looks so lovely! I love pretty candles :) Lovely gifts!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I love candles! The natio candle smells amazingggg ((:

      Jess x

      Delete
  2. Have you tried the strawberry or the green tree body shop products yet? Would love to know what they're like they sound lovely!

    Aimee X
    aimeeandlucas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried the green tea products and they smell amazing!!

      Delete
  3. I got The Body Shop strawberry hand cream as well but I haven't tried it yet, I'm sure it smells amazing!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I but I did smell it and it smells delicious!

      Delete
  4. Oooh! Strawberry scents! I just don't see a lot of those. And salted caramel, yes please! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the chocolate was really good ^-^

      Delete
  5. nice post! i love scented candles, got some for christmas too haha

    www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some really nice things!
    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice product ^^ Thanks for sharing!

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to, It's always great to have other blogger connections and support!<3

      Delete
  8. Wow, your blog is beautiful! The strawberry hand cream from the Body Shop is lovely, I have it myself :)

    ivyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really is a lovely scented product (:

      Delete
  9. Ooo you got such pretty things<3 I love your blog it's so colorful and fun. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have Lush near me. But I don't even have it in my country. ;(
    Carrots look amazing! I would love to try them.
    It would mean a lot to me if You could read my blog. Love You so much.
    Liliann from
    lilianndehn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It's too bad that their isn't one in your country, perhaps one close by ships to where you live. The carrots are adorable and I'd love to check out your blog (:

      Jess x

      Delete

Back to Top