Gingerbread House

I was planning to make a gingerbread house before Christmas but unfortunately I didn't get around to making gingerbread or buying a kit. So yesterday I was in Spotlight and they had 70% off of all their Christmas stock so I was able to pick up a gingerbread house kit for $5, reduced from 20 *score*. My brother helped me decorate for the first fifteen minutes but then got bored and went to play outside, which is typical. I didn't taste any of the gingerbread but according to my brother it was yummy. Gingerbread houses are one of my favourite parts of the festive season even if I did make it a little late! But hey, it's still December! 










Did you make a gingerbread house sometime this month, and did you make it from scratch or just buy a kit like me?!

6 comments

  1. Love the bright colors! Sadly I don't think I've ever made/decorated a gingerbread house. I'll take a door made of frosting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should make one sometime (:

      Delete
  2. I decorated a gingerbread house for the first time this year! Looks like you did a way better job than me though.

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Although I doubt mine was much better than yours ;P

      Delete

Back to Top