Christmas Tag!

I was browsing through blogs where I came across a girls blog where she had done a Christmas Tag, which I thought would be a fun idea to try out! I'll put the questions at the bottom of this post so if you'd like to do the tag yourself it's easier to copy the questions. 
Be sure to comment down below if you do try the tag so I can check it out!



1. What is your favorite Christmas movie(s)?
I'm not a huge fan of Christmas movies, although I do have two which I can enjoy in short doses! The first would have to be The Polar Express just because it's a classic and reminds me of my childhood. The second is Dr. Suss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, because who doesn't like an over-sized green creature that sneaks into peoples houses and steals their Christmas gifts?!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
My family have always opened our presents on Christmas morning before having a delicious breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite Christmas memory would have to be the first Christmas after my younger brother was born, he was so excited by the whole idea of everything. Crazy how even babies can sense the whole atmosphere and feel of Christmas. 

4. Favourite festive food?
Baked potatoes. Are baked potatoes a festive food? They are now! Another one of my favourites would have to be my Nan's ice cream cake which is a Christmas tradition in my family. :)

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
It would have to be either a Winnie The Pooh tricycle I received when I was quite young or a bright pink camera I was given when I was a bit older!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cookies baking in the oven or cinnamon.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Leaving out cookies and milk for Santa, and carrots for the reindeer.

8. What tops your tree?
A very scratched gold star brought from Target around 10 years ago xD

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Errr.. I always wanted more cats, but apparently Santa can't deliver live cargo! ;)Also snow, I always wanted a "white Christmas" as shown in all the movies. But coming from Australia where it's summer during the Christmas season it was just never going to happen.

10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
The best part about Christmas for me would be spending time with family and catching up with family i only see once of twice every year. I have a strong belief that Christmas isn't really about giving or receiving gifts but just to be grateful for what we already have and to spend time with our loved ones.

Thanks to https://risaberry.wordpress.com for the tag!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
4. Favourite festive food?
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?


10 comments

  1. This was lovely! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! (:

      Delete

  2. I did the Christmas tag too! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lola x
    http://blogsbylola.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such fond memories of The Polar Express! Great pick!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here haha, it's such an overplayed movie on Christmas!

      Delete
  4. My baby brother was born on Christmas Day! I can definitely relate to number 3 hehe x
    www.chapitretrois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfect Christmas gift! I hope you had a great Christmas x

      Delete

Back to Top