My Lush Christmas Wish List 2015

Christmas is just around the corner so it's the perfect time to start writing out a list of products I would love to buy as a little gift for either myself or family/friends. Most of these products I have never tried before, I just think that they sound amazing (I read a lot of Lush review blogs). Anyways here is the list..





The Magic Of Christmas Reusable Bubble Bar ($10.95)

I am so excited about this bubble bar, it apparently smells of cinnamon and cloves which just sounds delicious. I love the Christmasy scents and I believe this will be one of my favorites.


Rose Jam Shower Gel ($9.95 - $31.50)





A rose scented shower gel.. need I say more?!


Peeping Santa Bubble Bar ($10.95)


This little guy is so cute, this bubble bar contains moisturising shea and cocoa butter.


Cinders Bath Ballistic ($5.95)




This bath bomb has popping candy on top to imitate the sound of a crackling fire and is scented with almond and cinnamon oil. I think it would pair perfectly with The Magic Of Christmas bubble bar.

Baked Alaska Snowball Soap ($7.50)


This soap is based off a baked alaska, hence the name and is absolutely beautiful with bubbles of colour throughout the soap. It has a citrusy fragrance.

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb ($8.50)

Gold on the outside, blue on the inside. This bath bomb leaves your water a beautiful vibrant blue and contains little stars packaged inside.

All photos are taken from the Lush website, as always for descriptions on each of the products shown visit the Lush website.

2 comments

  1. I have the Rose Jam Shower gel and it smell amazing!

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top