Double Mango Product Review!!

-DISCLAMER- I am in no way a professional reviewer, just a girl with an opinion which may differ from your own.




With summer fast approaching here in Australia, I decided to review two products that I have been using for a while. I find that "fruity" or "citrus" scents are my favorites to have during the warmer months especially mango. Mango is one of my favorite fruits to eat and smell.. (is that weird)? Long story short, here's my review!




Original Source Mango Shower Gel ($2 - $4)

First Look: The colour of the gel is a bright orangey-yellow, the product smells delicious and the packaging is simple and practical which I personally love.

After Use: I didn't find anything about this product really stand out, it didn't make my skin feel moisturised, and the mango scent washed off in the shower. On the other hand the gel did clean well and made me feel refreshed.


Overall I think this is a good shower gel for the price and it's widely available in Australia. It does what it's supposed to and didn't dry out my skin or cause any negative reactions (I have quite sensitive skin). I'll continue to buy Original Source shower gels due to the price and because their products aren't tested on animals.


Pros



  • Cheap
  • Vegan
  • No animal testing
  • Natural fragrance
  • Nice packaging
Cons
  • Fragrance washes off

Body Shop Mango Body Butter ($8 - $24)

First Look: Product is moderately thick and pale yellow in colour. Has a strong mango scent. Packaging works well with the body butter.

After Use: The body butter is super moisturising, scent is delicious and makes my skin glow.

Overall I love this body butter, I find that it hydrates my skin making it feel smooth and soft. I also love that the mango scent lingers leaving my skin smelling amazing! The only downside to this product is the price at $23.95 for 200ml which is a reasonable size but doesn't last that long. The lowest price is $8 for 50ml which is pretty good if you're just wanting to buy the product to test it out yourself!

Pros
  • Moisturising
  • Strong scen
  • No animal testing (stated on the Australian website, unsure of other countries)
  • Nice packaging

Cons
  • Pricey







No comments

Back to Top